The mission of Chatham County Public Health Department is to protect and promote the health of Chatham County residents in partnership with the community by:
- Preventing the spread of diseases
- Fostering healthy lifestyles
- Reducing health risks and disparities
- Providing or assuring quality health services and
- Responding to disaster and assisting communities in recovery.
There are three health department locations- the Pittsboro clinic and office building at 80 East Street, the Siler City clinic at 1000 South Tenth Avenue, and the Animal Control building at 725 County Landfill Road. Throughout these sites, we offer a wide range of programs in Health Promotion, Clinical Services, Animal Control, Environmental Health, and Disease Prevention and Management. Please come visit us at one of our locations or at www.chathamnc.org/publichealth
What are you doing to add life to your years?